Our master bedroom/school room has been under construction for a few months. But with Lyman's extended leave from work, he is making great progress. The whole room is primed and the doors and baseboards are painted. The ceiling is being painted as we speak. Then we'll pick the color for the walls, something to match the yellowish color in the kitchen. Maybe next week we'll have the floor in!
Then we have to decide if it is a school room or if it is our master bedroom. There is major renovation needed for both upstairs bathrooms. I would rather wait till that is done before moving upstairs.
What home improvement/yard improvement projects are on your list? (Or your list for your husband!)
3 comments:
When he's done there can we borrow him? We haven't been able to use our shower in almost a year because of some tiling that needs to be fixed. I think its like only 7 tiles...but for some reason that's too huge of a project around here! : )
Oh, and our kids bathroom has been 3/4 of the way painted since 11/08.
You and the kids can come too. We'll play while the husbands work!
Love you!
There are times when being a renter has its perks. There is no pressure for home renovations, even if such renovations would be desirable. Who wants to sink money and labor into someone else's home?
With that said, we do have some home projects needing our attention--mostly yard projects. I would like to find someone's leftover fencing on KSL and fence off our side yards so I can let the kids play outside with a little less supervision. I have a feeling that if such a chore is to undertaken, it will take some cajoling of my husband. And we have still never organized our food storage room since moving in last MAY!!! Some people are so good at getting home projects completed quickly. I personally don't dare to ever buy a home that needs any major renovations done. I worry that we would never complete them!
So, kudos to you two tackling some BIG projects. I can't wait to see the finished room(s)!
I love the signs!
Post a Comment