Last week I decided I had had enough of door-to-door salesmen! I started looking at Amazon for a "NO SOLICITING" sign. I liked the painted wood ones, but figured I could make my own. So that was my plan...
Today, the doorbell rang at 5pm. It was a young man selling "No Soliciting" signs. I laughed! And I bought one. And, hopefully, that will be the last salesman to darken my door!
This is not the sign I bought, but I like it!

4 comments:
Ha! I love it! That's a solicitor I'd actually like. I finally made my own - I get SO tired of people selling meat out of a freezer or wanting me to help send them on a trip by buying magazines!
Oh, you are a chick after my own heart!! I made a sign very similar to the picture you have posted here on your blog and it really works! All the people that come over that I actually DO want to see have commented on how great it is!! I'm glad to know that just because my house is new, in a new neighborhood, that I'm not being targeted more than all the rest of you!!
Where can I get one? It is a well known fact in our house we don't buy door-to-door stuff. Most of the time I make Josh answer and shoo them away.
AMEN, sista! I noticed your new sign when we stopped by today and decided that I should put one up, too. We sure get a lot of door-to-door salesman in our neighborhood, don't we?! And I have a hard time sending them away quickly because I don't want to be rude. Hours and hours of missionary tracting can do that to a person. I'm always glad when Cory is home because he gets the job done (tactfully, of course!)
Post a Comment