Friday, October 30, 2009

Guess which baby is which!
















For those of you wondering who Oliver looks like, here's a little hint - all of our kids look pretty similar as newborns. All of the pictures were taken around 5 or 6 days after birth. Can you guess which baby is which?





3 comments:

Drew Natasia said...

1) Oliver
2) Amanda
3) Will
4) Gwen
5) DJ

Dale Jones said...

From the top, Oliver, Mandy, William, Gwennie, DJ. That's exactly what I thought, even before I saw the previous comment!

Stephanie said...

I finally made it to your blog! I have to admit to being stumped on the pictures, though. I could have sworn the top picture was of D.J. until I looked at the previous post and saw that it was Oliver! Wow. He looks a lot like D.J. does right now. I thought the second one was Gwennie, but it looks like I'm probably wrong... I agree with the other two that WIlliam must be number three, but I honestly couldn't get any further than that. They seriously all look so much alike! CUTE kids. :-) Hey, watch your email for an invite to my blog!